HOW TO OBTAIN CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PERMIT
WHY APPLY FOR IT?
• Category F 6 (2) Immigration Permit, gives you a Non-EU national, the right to
permanently reside in Cyprus
• Exempts you from immigration entry procedures (ie Visitor’s Visa)
• Your family can also obtain it (married spouse, children under 18 years old and
financially dependent children up to 25 years old)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO HAVE IN MIND
The Permit is granted for an indefinite duration.
Applicants must have:
− Purchased in Cyprus one or two, new real estate properties with total purchase cost of at least €300.000 (excluding VAT). Properties can be 2 residences, or 1 residence & 1 office or 1 residence & 1 shop. At least €200.000 of the purchase cost must be settled
− A secure and steady annual income transferred on a regular basis from abroad to a bank operating in Cyprus. The income should derive from sources other than employment in Cyprus
− Funds transferred from abroad and deposited in a Bank operating in Cyprus in a 3-year Fixed Deposit Account
• Applications are reviewed by the Civil Registry and Migration Department and the Minister of Interior grants final approval
• The processing time is 2-3 months
*Information as taken from the Republic of Cyprus Ministry of Interior website