IP Cyprus joins IAAIL
IP CYPRUS proudly announces its membership registration to the International Association for Artificial Intelligence and Law (IAAIL).
IAAIL is a nonprofit association devoted to promoting research and development in the field of AI and Law, with members throughout the world.
IAAIL organizes a biennial conference (ICAIL), which provides a forum for the presentation and discussion of the latest research results and practical applications and stimulates interdisciplinary and international collaboration.
Through this esteemed cooperation, the members of our Firm are joining an international community which aims to discuss the latest research results and practical applications of artificial intelligence (AI) on law and to stimulate interdisciplinary and international collaboration.
Today, AI and law embrace a wide range of topics, including:
- Formal models of legal reasoning
- Computational models of argumentation and decision-making
- Computational models of evidential reasoning
- Legal reasoning in multi-agent systems
- Executable models of legislation
- Automatic legal text classification and summarization
- Automated information extraction from legal databases and texts
- Machine learning and data mining for e-discovery and other legal applications
- Conceptual or model-based legal information retrieval
- Lawbots to automate minor and repetitive legal tasks
For more info about the impact of AI on Cyprus law and why this is important for you, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org